• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

New Web Host! (again :S)

WootyOld

Owner/Programmer
I moved web hosts, again. The one I was on was only a temporary solution and really sucked. You might have noticed that we would randomly go down like all day and it would take minutes to load... yeah. Anyways, our new host is awesome and seems REALLY FAST 8|.

Y for what did i do for me to get permint admin ban look at the ****ing reprorts mclovin is reported 500 times wtf did i do to get perment bannn.....

calm down kid...take it as a sign...maybe there is a sign behind all this, like...go outside or something

How is mclovin a better admin than me..??? He got reported like 10 times... But i get a permenant ban on admin cuz i get reported once, and that was so stupid and untrue i dnt even do that you can ask mclovin if i ever abuse or all the other admins.. The peremant admin ban was unfair can i get my admin back.......

how about we just give the kid his 40k back and call it even...if he is perma admin banned then he cant buy it again

All users that purchase administration packages from Dark Effects MUST agree to the following conditions, and, if the contract is broken at any time, Dark Effects reserves the right to remove your privleges without a refund. Sorry. Read before you buy?

Ok u can suck my ****in **** u little ***** ass *****. u dnt no how to ****in run a server for ****in ****. U ****in ***** ass whiteboy ***** ****in 2 inch **** fagget. low life programmer u dork get a ****in life *****hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i withdraw my comments...for that i say he gets a lifetime ban
Wooty is fine young gentleman
and i mean in a totally asexual way
he certainly does know how to run a server...he definitely doesn't need me to say this in order for him to understand that. hell he has been doin it for a long damn time.
i think any DFX veteran would say the same
i say whatever decision that Wooty makes regarding your admin future, even playing future, at DFX is one you should respect
admin is a privilege...even if you do pay X amount of XP or $ for it

Back