• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

NomNom421 Minecraft Realm

Nomnom421

Empire One

**Ranks**
Red: Owner
Blue: Main Engineer
Yellow: Well Known/Friends/Builders
White: Guest

Empire One is PvP friendly (don't abuse your right to fight). Vanilla Survival is the backbone and we are working on making additions such as quest blocks and other in game rewards. The idea of having a villager coded for each player with a unique name and trade options is being looked at. I'm doing my best to add more features via command blocks and it takes time,trial, and error. Your suggestions and inputs are valued.

If you would like to be apart of the community and get white-listed post here on the fourms and I'll get back to you asap.

UPDATES:

*Evil Bunnies added in all biomes.
*Corpulent Beast ( Changed from the ender dragon to skeletons with diamond armor along with drop rates of different corpulent items)
*Watch out for Zombie Jockies (Zombies riding Chickens /w axes)

COMING SOON!
*Custom Villagers (Traders)
*Anti-Wander for Horses

-Nom

Do you need to pay the subscription fees in order to play on a Realms server? Because I'm broke at the moment ;(

If I don't have to pay, then I'm in. Honestly, I want to get back into Minecraft pretty badly.

Nope as long as I invite you your welcome to play as long as you have an existing minecraft account.
Edit: Under MC Realms you should have an invitation from me.

Thats what i would like to know why i was removed from the realm list. Its not like i did anythingwrong

Sending an SOS. I fell in lava and can't escape due to water falling on me. If you can, I need someone with a bucket and a fire resist splash potion to go into my obsidian mines.

My armor is keeping me from death, but it won't last long when I log on again

nomnom if you can reinvite me using my new name mrcrab ? i ask this because crabbie1 may no longer be an active name for me since i changed my in game name on minecraft. If this is not the case then can you tell me if i was removed from youre server? At least let me know this

nomnom if you can reinvite me using my new name mrcrab ? i ask this because crabbie1 may no longer be an active name for me since i changed my in game name on minecraft. If this is not the case then can you tell me if i was removed from youre server? At least let me know this
What exactly is happening to you? If you can see the Realm but can't connect, completely log out of Minecraft. Don't just close the window. Fully log out and log back in.

You have been re added to the list, for some reason it removed you when I was changing your game-mode while you were logged out. You did nothing wrong my fault crabs.

Can someone help me choose which of these banners to use?

1.png

So far, I'm thinking of using the one in the upper right corner.

Back