not sure why didnt do this yet

that_taco_guy

Hello! I see I haven't made an introduction thread yet, so I thought I'd make one based on the best ones I've seen yet. Here goes!

*************************************************​

lets see who does remember me, [1]

hy im taco and im 17 but my minecraft name is that_taco_guy and i've been playing since alpha 1.4.7 lol im so old xD [2]

i play cod and minecraft [3]

i play a lot of minecraft and i looooove yogscast and tobuscus and pewdiepie xDD hes so funny (stefanooo lol x3)

i hope i can be a good member here and i hope you all love me, do you all like mainstream gamers 2?

team9000 has been good great team great admins great servers (can i get a promotion, pls???)

i like eating tacos
and pixel art is complicated but cool [3]

i love the call of duty series too; i can noscope anyone lol just add me on xbox: xXx_tac0_5n1p3r_xXx im really good, prestige in everything

im planning to stay over a year here and i hope that works. [4]

i mostly play cod and am mostly findeble in mumble.

that is all i have to say about myself.

greetins
taco the taco_guy [5]

*************************************************​

Do you all like it?

<3,
Taco.

image.jpg

that_taco_guy, never heard of him. Sounds like a douche.

OH HO HE JOINED T9K 5 DAYS BEFORE ME, WHAT A DOUCHE. WHAT DOES HE DO, EAT TACOS ALL DAY?
OH NO HE HAS POSTED 3000 MORE MESSAGES THAN ME AND HAS 3000 MORE LIKES THAN ME, WHAT A DOUCHE. WHAT DOES HE DO, EAT TACOS ALL DAY?
OH NO WHAT DOES HE DO, EAT TACOS ALL DAY? WHAT A DOUCHE, WHAT DOES HE DO, EAT TACOS ALL DAY?

I LOVE U.jpg

Horrible, taco. This is an affront to my sensitivities.
[have a day]

Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
TheDude-1.jpg

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel here?
3ow6fu.jpg

Citation needed
team9000 has been good great team great admins great servers (can i get a promotion, pls???)

i like eating tacos
and pixel art is complicated but cool [3]

team 9000 has been good great team and enjoy the server

I cited correctly.

What's with the wiki style referencing?

Isn't this Wikipedia?

welcome back

I NEVER LEFT.

Praised be the Holy Taco in the sky
And on the third day, God made the Remington Bolt-Action Rifle to kill all the dinosaurs.

And the homoseckshuals.

"Aaaaaymen."

Back