• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

nub | WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haagen

Hey, i just wanted to go over an incident that happened today on the server. We were all on, all meaning like about 6 vs 6, when a hacker joined the server. I watched him, not through spec, but when i died. I could tell he was hacking. It wasn't super obvious but nub|WHY? was in the server at the time. I mentioned it once or twice, and after I did everyone was telling I was a noob and to stfu. Well i get that alot so i didnt stop, i instead turned to admin. I asked him to spec him at least because i was postive at that point. Once again, i was told to shut up, possibly because of my reputation. But whatever the reason, on the next map he was still hacking, and i said something about it. The map was BOOM btw, and sure enough after 2 minutes on the new map he comes flying into our spawn knifing everyone in the head. Now i talked to him about it after and i think were chill now, but can you please talk to these new admins. they are screwing things up. Another time when we were on some wierd ass map where you fly around constantly, no one wins the round for 10 minutes, everyone was telling him to change map. Which he didnt. so yea. thanks.

Yea well, sorry bout that, but i think it IS ur reputaion. I dont think it matters if he hates you, its the hacker so.... idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back