Obama Signs NDAA, ACLU Disgusted.

Melexiious

"President Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act into law despite 'serious reservations'. The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur breaks it down, including Obama's signing statements and finally, thoughts from the ACLU."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/31/obama-defense-bill_n_1177836.html?ref=mostpopular

Rumour has been going around, that SOPA has been passed, I dont think Sopa has been passed. It was on snag to be revoted on, on December 21st. I dont believe any news has been released on what the outcome has been yet. (If Im wrong someone link me to a news article as I couldnt find anything)

Anonymous's Reply to this, honestly. Probably isn't even them and just some foreveraloner. They're all talk anyway. Hey, most of Anonymous is probably composed of mainly foreveraloners
On a more personal note, I can't take Anon Seriously through these videos. All I think of the Arby n' the Cheif video series.

"President Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act into law despite 'serious reservations'. The Young Turks host Cenk Uygur breaks it down, including Obama's signing statements and finally, thoughts from the ACLU."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/31/obama-defense-bill_n_1177836.html?ref=mostpopular

Rumour has been going around, that SOPA has been passed, I dont think Sopa has been passed. It was on snag to be revoted on, on December 21st. I dont believe any news has been released on what the outcome has been yet. (If Im wrong someone link me to a news article as I couldnt find anything)

Anonymous's Reply to this, honestly. Probably isn't even them and just some foreveraloner. They're all talk anyway. Hey, most of Anonymous is probably composed of mainly foreveraloners
On a more personal note, I can't take Anon Seriously through these videos. All I think of the Arby n' the Cheif video series.

Hehe, an Australian keeping up with U.S. political news. You just shamed most of us Americans over here. :p :D

This bill actually supports my family a shit ton, and all at the expense of being able to prosecute mr alamulamachbar mohamad of looking like a terrorist.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The School Board of my county assigned three un-godly packets for Winter Break.

They obviously are trying to assassinate Christmas.

OBAMA, THEY ARE TERRORISTS!

Back