• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Object Carpenter

I know i've been pretty much dead for about a year, but i'm here to dig up my thread again xD
Here's a motivational sprite to prove it xD
The Icy Gym Leader for Sinnoh: Candice!
View attachment 134696

PS: I'll ocasionally, once a week probably, will be back on to build a nice thing. Feel free to post wacky requests like the good ol'days xD
Welcome back Gold! :D

I still fap look at your picture from time-to-time! How nice to know you are well (at the very least, in such a condition that permits you to type)!

I know i've been pretty much dead for about a year, but i'm here to dig up my thread again xD
Here's a motivational sprite to prove it xD
The Icy Gym Leader for Sinnoh: Candice!
View attachment 134696

PS: I'll ocasionally, once a week probably, will be back on to build a nice thing. Feel free to post wacky requests like the good ol'days xD
Holy fuck. Welcome back!

EDIT: Build me a urinal, Ms. Carpenter.

That is probably exactly why she left in the first place, tbh.

Also, welcome back :)

I don't know the extent to which any of that was going on at that time, but I suppose the joke is in poor taste. I sincerely apologize.

It is still supoer-good to know you're OK, and that you're back for now.

Here I come to save this threeaaadddd!!! XD

I think it would be neat to do like a room design of this, just build like a corner wall and add the sink and bathtub like a display.
bathroom design.jpg

Or this.
The-Transparent-Toaster.jpg

Wow, that's a lot of things to build xD

Future Toaster, Urinal, Penguin and Jar of random stuff xD
Got it xD

Back