OBJECTION!

CaptainGinyu

Has anyone here ever wanted to become a lawyer... I have, after playing Phoenix Wright for the Nintendo DS. Its one of my favorite games, even though it came out a long time ago, and possibly the only game that has lawyers as main characters. I was wondering if anyone else here has played this, or is expecting a new title for the Nintendo 3DS!:D

Has anyone here ever wanted to become a layer... I have, after playing Phoenix Wright for the nintendo ds. Its one of my favorite games, even though it came out a long time ago, and possibly the only game that has layers as main characters. I was wondering if anyone else here has played this, or is expecting a new title for the Nintendo 3DS!:D
Trying to ignore your misspelling of lawyer aside. I've played it a little, but it didn't really make me want to be one, because being a lawyer is pretty much terrible. I can see them doing a 3DS title, one can only hope.

:facepalm:crap... i'll fix that, I also wasn't being serious when I wanted to be a lawyer, Phoenix Wright is just a badass.

Back