Old Layout vs New Layout (what do you like or not like)

What changes do you dislike?

• Total voters

rsmv2you

So, everyone has looked :rolleyes: and Im sure you see that pony looking at you. No past that, Im talking about the new layout. :D
So what features do you like/dislike. Vote. :P
I personally don't like going to another tab to view notifications but I can compensate. :)
Im going to make the tab what you dislike considering there's a lot about this update you can like so if you like the feature listed don't check it. ;)

As I said in my thread...I think that a good thing would be to have a notifications popdown when you click on the notifications button/number box.

Apart from that...I love it!

The alerts open a whole new page, instead of just scrolling over it to see the list. I had to re-open that page 8 times this morning.

So, everyone has looked :rolleyes: and Im sure you see that pony looking at you. No past that, Im talking about the new layout. :D
So what features do you like/dislike. Vote. :P
I personally don't like going to another tab to view notifications but I can compensate. :)
Im going to make the tab what you dislike considering there's a lot about this update you can like so if you like the feature listed don't check it. ;)
What pony? All I see is dragons :P
ivisittheforumseverydayandalligotwasthisawesomedragon.png

Most of the problems you have right now are related to this being unfinished, still a lot of stuff to be implemented back.

I like the new layout. It is more organized and neat. The thing two things I can't STAND are:

I wan't to rip that pony's FUCKING HEAD OFF

Opening notifications brings me to a whole new page.

do you have chrome or firefox? the instructions to doing it differ a bit.
For Chrome: Install the Tampermonkey plugin, then click the edit button next to the "<New userscript>" in it's settings window. Delete any text in the editor then type
Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name           T9K replacer 2
// @namespace      imagereplace
// @include        https://www.team9000.net/*
// ==/UserScript==

$('#nkBackground').css('background-image', 'url("http://i.imgur.com/UF8qj.png")');
then press save and refresh the team9000 page.

i noticed when i were on my ipod, the banner still follows me (covering half of my screen)
so i can't even see what i'm typing :D
also, it's hard to look at the alerts because i can't zoom in on that small button

quite annoying :3

please fix the annoying notification thing, i liked it best before, with a small drop down list. the new way which opens a new page is just... no.. besides that it's better all around.. maybe make the header a bit bigger, but smaller than the old one :)

Back