OMG look who it is!

RemOfShadows

Uhh hey guys, sorry for being absent in the last.... who knows how long, it's just that I've been working on a server thingamajigy here and didn't have any time to visit you guys Q.Q
and now that I've reinstalled my pc and am running a w7x64, i have to ask you guys for help, how the hell do i run SQL server 2000 on it D: i've gotten as far as installing it but the server wont start and cause of that i cant access my databases, i know it's not meant to be ran on w7 or even a x64bit system but i've heard it's possible....

basicly hi again guys and help me out if you can :D

Try using VMWare server. It is a free download and you can run virtual servers inside windows 7 without having to create a separate partition.

Uhh hey guys, sorry for being absent in the last.... who knows how long, it's just that I've been working on a server thingamajigy here and didn't have any time to visit you guys Q.Q
and now that I've reinstalled my pc and am running a w7x64, i have to ask you guys for help, how the hell do i run SQL server 2000 on it D: i've gotten as far as installing it but the server wont start and cause of that i cant access my databases, i know it's not meant to be ran on w7 or even a x64bit system but i've heard it's possible....

basicly hi again guys and help me out if you can :D
Too nerdy for me. And I am nerdy.

Back