• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

On Hiatus

TheXraptor

Before anyone asks, no, I'm not leaving, I'm going on hiatus until further notice.

Team 9000 has just been rather boring for quite some time now. Minecraft has not been fun since 1.6, I'm not a fan of TF2 (I'll explain if an explanation is wanted), and my laptop is not powerful enough to support most of the other games played here on Team 9000.

People say I should go on Mumble. I tell them "No". Voice chat brings out the absolute worst in people, and I generally get zero respect when on Mumble. I was fine with a few jabs here and there, but when somebody quite literally asked "Can we kick this kid out of the room?" I was offended to the point of never going back on Mumble, unless something major is happening (the last two times I have used Mumble were when the server was hacked, and for the Survival Games). Also, before anyone says something like "Huurrr, raptur, you were probably being obnoxious!", I absolutely was not. I was playing Minecraft just like everyone else, doing absolutely nothing wrong.

Again, I'm not leaving forever, I'll comeback once I've gotten settled into high school and the community has resumed being fun

Until then, hasta la vista (baby).

Okay, first off who are honestly the people saying stuff like that in Mumble? You should know we don't tolerate that. Also, really sad to see you go. I understand the lack of fun for Minecraft and Tf2 but I don't even play those anymore so I wouldn't know the lack of fun.

Really sad to see you go and hope you come back soon..

Also.....
http://i.imgur.com/wtpZI.png

cya raptuur buddie, hafta agree with you on teh "fun" stuff, also dont worry we'll get shit nuder control in no time.

Back