• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

On my holidays (bai!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lzice

Off on my hols till mid-august. Will be coming back, but obviously won't be on during. Cya all :)

Lzice

ps admins, couldn't find anywhere for this so i stuck it here. feel free to move it somewhere.

Off on my hols till mid-august. Will be coming back, but obviously won't be on during. Cya all :)

Lzice

ps admins, couldn't find anywhere for this so i stuck it here. feel free to move it somewhere.

I was wondering where you went...hope you're having fun.

ohai folks

just spent a week in Salzburg, now I am working at the Edinburgh festival for two weeks. (currently in mcdonalds for the free wifi!)
Look forward to see you all online soon

Lzice

PS anyone in edinburgh fancy a pint?

ohai folks

just spent a week in Salzburg, now I am working at the Edinburgh festival for two weeks. (currently in mcdonalds for the free wifi!)
Look forward to see you all online soon

Lzice

PS anyone in edinburgh fancy a pint?
SALZBURG! Oh man you are in austria! I come from Austria I live near Vienna :D goddamnit. :D

Ahh I should have posted sooner! I am up in Scotland now. Only a week more to go on this show then I am back home for a while.

Lzice said:
Ahh I should have posted sooner! I am up in Scotland now. Only a week more to go on this show then I am back home for a while.

Oh yes you should've! Did you like it? (salzburg is one of the most boring cities in austria, together with all the rest except for vienna and surrounding ;) you should come and visit vienna, it's really awsome!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back