• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Operation Spawn

mountainboy965

So, some of you already know, but I have taken to task of building somewhat decent things at spawn. Everything so far is on the west side of spawn. I have built a shop that is protected, across the hallway from the nether portal to SB/Newbank. I have also built a nice stable that is now protected. Additionally, I am currently building a church/cathedral.

So, this is my invitation to other players to join me in the task of building up neat things at spawn. Only pretty building will be allowed, with the goal of getting them protected as landmarks (so as to prevent them from getting griefed and creeper explosions).

I have an idea for a build, but I go out of my way to do builds that are realistic instead of pretty so don't think it's wanted.

I have an idea for a build, but I go out of my way to do builds that are realistic instead of pretty so don't think it's wanted.
Why does realistic have to negate pretty?

Why does pretty have to negate realistic?

Why does realistic have to negate pretty?

Why does pretty have to negate realistic?
Well, you're from Canada, but where I come from...
Well, everywhere else besides Canada... Isn't pretty. :p
Kappa

I would edit but phone.

I'll protect things that serve a purpose as well. It doesn't have to be pretty, but it has to be structured at the very least.

Can I do the build in single player and send a screenshot so I can get a promise it'll be protected? Because, you know, if I failed to win protection for it, it'd be a race between me and the newbies to see who can tear it down quicker :)

In protected areas, is LWC enabled?

Can I do the build in single player and send a screenshot so I can get a promise it'll be protected? Because, you know, if I failed to win protection for it, it'd be a race between me and the newbies to see who can tear it down quicker :)

In protected areas, is LWC enabled?
Sure.

Yes.

Back