Opinions?

halfzip

So today, I used photoshop for the very first time. It's not really great. Just a start. Any feedback or your guy's opinions on it? That's be great. It's my avatar. Put the awesome face and the modestep logo together or something. Idk. Just a start, like I said. And if you want to suggest anything I should do in the future, that'd be great as well. Thanks.

I mostly use Photoshop for adding text captions over pictures. And removing unwanted bits of a picture using the tool that copies the colour of where you click, then lets you paint the picture with it.

You could make half a zip as your profile picture :3 Crop a picture of a zip in half.

You could make half a zip as your profile picture :3 Crop a picture of a zip in half.

Does not compute.

The avatar is neat, halfzip. I don't get the modstep thing, but I've never understood dubstep/modstep/whateverstep. I guess that's just me being an old man.

Does not compute.

The avatar is neat, halfzip. I don't get the modstep thing, but I've never understood dubstep/modstep/whateverstep. I guess that's just me being an old man.
It's just a matter of taste not age. I'm on the same side as you.

Does not compute.
This is what half a zip looks like.
Greenzip.gif
<- Derp Photoshopped in 5 seconds

So today, I used photoshop for the very first time. It's not really great. Just a start. Any feedback or your guy's opinions on it? That's be great. It's my avatar. Put the awesome face and the modestep logo together or something. Idk. Just a start, like I said. And if you want to suggest anything I should do in the future, that'd be great as well. Thanks.
I like your new avatar.
/me also has Photoshop, and I really love it. It's way better then G*MP or PA*NT.NET or any of those.

Does not compute.

Well that is one of Modestep's Logos. I used the awesome face instead of the usual xP logo. But thanks.

Back