Osu! Discussion Thread

well its not exactly, but its one of the predecessors to Elite Beat Agents, and Osu!, because of the attention it brought to rhythm-based games
...okay, that's all well and good, but they don't have the same playstyle so you -really- can't compare it the same way.

was that you playing? I've never seen a room filled with so many damage :confused:
Get 'em.

Anyway, I was wondering -
Is getting a drawing tablet to play worth it? It would seem a lot of people use them for the game as it looks immensely easier to play with, especially regarding harder and faster levels.

Get 'em.

Is getting a drawing tablet to play worth it? It would seem a lot of people use them for the game as it looks immensely easier to play with, especially regarding harder and faster levels.
Eh, if you have a friend that has one, I'd ask them to let you borrow it, its more of a feeling thing

BUMP, firstly, got the game, but I'm shit, so whatever, nothing new. Secondly, I'm working on a map that I hope Kris or one of the other better people will play.

Get 'em.

Easier learning curve, both equal at high levels of play. However if your mouse is garbage a cheap tablet is better than a cheap mouse.

I got the game, it was so frustrating xD
I decided to get Project Diva F 2nd instead..

I'm just a sore loser..

Back