Our Pompous Cat

Squeebz

CMA_9141.JPG

All she needs is a top hat and a monocle, I give you guys rights to have fun with it! XD

What do fancy lady's wear, not sure if a lady cat needs a top hat and monocle, also rsmv, the black font is hard to read on that picture.

I'm going to use the word pompous from now on, and whenever I do I shall think of Annabelle. :)

For this one occasion...
Well done...old hawke old chap....Spiffing old cat you got there....I say...Would miss Annabelle like a spiffing old cup of chaving tea I do say...?
>.>
<.<
*puts hawke back on ignore*
Sigh...

Well done Hawke old chap. Spiffing old cat you have there. I say! Would Miss Annabelle like a spiffing old cup of Earl Grey, what?

'Chaving' is not an adjective. And you use spiffing too much.

Look, if you are going to do put on a stereotype from another country to members of a country that is not your own or the country you are imitating, at least get it right.

Sigh...

Well done Hawke old chap. Spiffing old cat you have there. I say! Would Miss Annabelle like a spiffing old cup of Earl Grey, what?

'Chaving' is not an adjective. And you use spiffing too much.

Look, if you are going to do put on a stereotype from another country to members of a country that is not your own or the country you are imitating, at least get it right.

Yeah! Nobody likes borderline racism/xenophobia infused with humor when done incorrectly!

I know, right? That's why when I do make an American stereotype, I try and keep it fairly real.

*facepalm* cant I have a little fun without someone taking that fun and throwing into a blender and handing it back to me in pieces....

Back