PAX East 2014 - Discussion

I see y'all are starting to get the same sellout headaches that Prime has been dealing with..

so due to work I missed out on getting the 3 day passes, anyone have extra's? it would be greatly appreciated, I'll even buy them off of you (money wasn't the issue, timing was)

So, does anyone know what the status on hotel rooms are?

I checked the wiki and they look a little sparse, so if we won't be getting rooms in the westin, I will probably get a hotel a little further out. This would mean I need three people that are willing to split the bill. I plan on getting a hotel room when I get my tax return, so if you're interested in sharing a room let me know here or send me a PM.

Hopefully you can perform some magic wooty and snag hotel rooms. Hopefully.

So, does anyone know what the status on hotel rooms are?

I checked the wiki and they look a little sparse, so if we won't be getting rooms in the westin, I will probably get a hotel a little further out. This would mean I need three people that are willing to split the bill. I plan on getting a hotel room when I get my tax return, so if you're interested in sharing a room let me know here or send me a PM.

Hopefully you can perform some magic wooty and snag hotel rooms. Hopefully.

I've been to PAX twice. This will be thrice. Each time was the Westin and it was magical. The sound, the people, hanging out in the lobby getting drunk and playing CAH. I don't know if the experience would be the same at another hotel. Convenient mid-day swag drop offs, quick naps, poop breaks. Those would all be considerably longer and less convenient.

If we have to get another place, then I'll just deal with it, however I feel the most magic is to be had at the Westin and I hope we get it.

I've been to PAX twice. This will be thrice. Each time was the Westin and it was magical. The sound, the people, hanging out in the lobby getting drunk and playing CAH. I don't know if the experience would be the same at another hotel. Convenient mid-day swag drop offs, quick naps, poop breaks. Those would all be considerably longer and less convenient.

If we have to get another place, then I'll just deal with it, however I feel the most magic is to be had at the Westin and I hope we get it.
I completely agree, but hotels fill up the closer to PAX we get, so we have to draw a line somewhere or we won't have anywhere to stay at all

Sooo, with Pax being less than a month from now, should we schedule a meeting via Mumble to discuss plans fairly soon? Possibly two weeks prior, or when the tickets are sent out?

Some people with only 3-day passes are getting theirs already. I was only able to get each 1-day pass though ;( But mine should be coming soon. ^_^

Back