PAX South

Erg. I want to go so bad. I love and miss yous alls.
But at this time, I cannot financially or time-wise commit to more than a maybe. Too many other travel obligations coming up. But if things clear up, I'll let ya'll know.

Three Months Until PAX Bump.
Everyone, update the wiki with any new information and let us know whats going on!

Chris updated it for me. I can no longer go :( I won't know where I am living during that time and am trying to save up for a vacation in the Summer to Vegas :)

Chris updated it for me. I can no longer go :( I won't know where I am living during that time and am trying to save up for a vacation in the Summer to Vegas :)
Very sorry to hear that Revy. I know we are all going to be sad faces for the people that can't come, but there is always hope for next year. And don't forget, Mumble9000 is the best party place!

I'm not gonna be able to make it either. The job offer never came through, and even if I got hired today, I wouldn't be able to take that weekend off. :/ Better luck next time, I suppose.

Unless I have a different job that will allow me to take those days off (opening weekend of Spring Semester at my college) , I will not be able to make it. I do have a spare set of three 1-day passes if anyone wants to buy them off me

Blaaaah. I still want to go, and would need a pass if I could make it, but right now, monies not lookin so good. Not that they ever look GOOD. But.. not decent enough for January travel. Could change. Kinda depends on holidays and Dad's car sales.

I thought some peeppoops were doing both?
(Not that I can do East anyway. Too close to busy season at work, another con already obligated to go to, and a wedding for which I am in the party.)

Back