Perfect World International Thread

Kris

Perfect World International is a Chinese MMORPG by Perfect World Entertainment, and it's pretty freaking fun, although the leveling is pretty slow and grindy, from what I can tell the endgame is great. It's been out for a few years.

I'm a level 40 Seeker at the moment, on the PvP Server Harshlands, and I was curious if anyone here plays, or is looking for a free, fantasy, fun MMORPG.

Played it, don't remember much about it. I hopped MMOs a lot a few years back, so a lot of them kinda got blipped from my memory. I remember the combat system being slightly awkward at first, but fluid once you got the hang of it.

It is a pretty good game. I do find the leveling very grindy and boring, but I agree with Kris. The endgame looks pretty amazing and the pvp system is pretty good. The combat is is pretty nice as each class has its own little niche in the world of PWI. I like it and I currently play with Kris on the same server, level 34 archer.(Contrary to the popular belief of the PWI world, archers are not gay!)

(Contrary to the popular belief of the PWI world, archers are not gay!)

Lies.
elf_archer_m.gif

Back