• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Phoenix Peak

• Thread starter Team9000 Wiki Archive
  • Start date
T

Team9000 Wiki Archive

Phoenix Peak is a metropolis in the new Team 9000 wilderness. It is a town set in the close imperialistic past, and is the spiritual successor to Eagle Pass. The mayor of Phoenix Peak is HawkeTech.

Rules

Build within your plot! (This rule is occasionally ignored to create variety)
Stick to the theme!
Don't be a douche!
HawkeTech will never officially declare wars (he hates them), only alliances, but you can still go for non-faction related pvp.

Sections

Main Island: The birthplace of the town and the location of most of the resident's housing. It's also home of the town hall, square and minecart station.

Fisherman's Port Island: Mainly managed and built by Xizzdot.

History

After the wipe HawkeTech, PhantomC, and TheXraptor started searching for a good location to found a new city and a new place for friends. By the point where they finally found the perfect spot, they have been joined by other old friends, such as t7seven7t, ThaProfessor, TwistedWicked, Bracabrad and fdebijl. The first goal was to completely claim the island we decided to call our home, which was completed in 4 days thanks to the helpful people of the town, such as thepunkass and TwistedWicked. From the very first hours of the towns foundation we gathered as many friends as we could, before they could spread thin enough throughout the other towns. The town managed to hold enough friends to reach a point where there was no more fear of collapse, but more hope for expansion. We invite friends and friendly people.

Ruling Faction

While Phoenix Peak is run by many people that aren't affiliated with any factions, the town is generally considered to be home of Cydonia and ruled by Cydonia.

Diplomatic Relationships

A message from the Mayor:
<br />
:I generally hate wars because even if I may dislike one or two persons from a particular town, there will always be a friend there that I would regret making my enemy. I would rather ally myself, as to make our relationships stronger and be able to hang out more.

[[Category:Minecraft Survival Towns]]

Back