Pimp my gun

Fdbl

Okay so pimp my gun is a flash app which allows you to build your own gun and, yeah... pimp it.
Though this is made for airsoft players to design their custom weapons, people like me use it to make super fabulous weapons.
Just thought I'd make a thread to have a place to share youre creations.

Link to app: http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.php
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING: UNREALISTIC
My Barret, featuring a short barrel, laser sights, belt-fed grenade launcher and a bolt action-belt-fed chromed receiver.
CommandoBarret.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------
Rambo's gun:
CommandM240.jpg

Gun 1: how will you deploy grenades when you put a barrel in it? how do you have a bolt action belt fed gun? That is fantastic. I now imagine a belt fed Barrett.

Gun 2: Scope, flashlight, laser? Silenced machine with a shortened stock and grip? I feel like that gun will break both your arms off.

I guess its a cool app, despite you ending up crafting Final Fantasy weapons.

And yeah gun1's scope is wayyy to strong. The GL will probably end you. And I suspect that you could summon Bahamut if you opened the Lindblum gates, got 4 of Cid's crystals and defeated the Eidolon ( can't remember its name ).

I'd tell you more, but that would ruin the storyline.

Gun 1: how will you deploy grenades when you put a barrel in it? how do you have a bolt action belt fed gun? That is fantastic. I now imagine a belt fed Barrett.

Gun 2: Scope, flashlight, laser? Silenced machine with a shortened stock and grip? I feel like that gun will break both your arms off.

agreed on gun 1.....would immediately explode.

gun 2....needs a stock, but it would work, looks like an M249SAW suppressed with no stock

I guess its a cool app, despite you ending up crafting Final Fantasy weapons.

And yeah gun1's scope is wayyy to strong. The GL will probably end you. And I suspect that you could summon Bahamut if you opened the Lindblum gates, got 4 of Cid's crystals and defeated the Eidolon ( can't remember its name ).

I'd tell you more, but that would ruin the storyline.
Upon mentioning Final Fantasy, I immediately thought of this
Final_Fantasy_VIII_Gunblade_by_gerodere.jpg

Upon mentioning Final Fantasy, I immediately thought of this
Final_Fantasy_VIII_Gunblade_by_gerodere.jpg

Well, with this app you can live out your gun fantasies and stuff.

That's a pretty nice looking model. Screw all the points for functionality and reliability. As long as it makes the screen flash and looks purdy, it makes all the exp.

They were never supossed to make sense

Back