Pirahna 3DD ....I dont wanna live on this planet anymore...

rsmv2you

So lets see, 3d movie totally sucks, make movie suckier only ADD MORE BOOBIES!!!!...
and so it was.....and it looks horrible awesome.

I literally did this through out the entire trailer.....
IMG_0523.jpg

I mean why?

Taco's Thought Process
At 0:01:
Dimension Films... Spy Kids? Hurp
At 0:02-0:03:
Boobs.
Fake.
At 0:05:
MOTHA F***ING DAVID HASSLEHOFF
At 0:10:
"...and the guests have never been hungrier." That has to be zombies.
At 0:11-0:12
NO ZOMBIES? PIRANHAS? WTF?
At 0:13
That b*tch on that van is going down.
At 0:14
"THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE WATER!" No sh*t, sherlock.
At 0:15
"Double the Terror", my ass.
At 0:17
DOC? DOC?
"They're evolving." I didn't know they were Pokemans. Piranhasaur?
At 0:18
OH SH*T THAT FISH IS GOING TO HAVE TO PAY TO REPAIR THAT TANK
At 0:20
"Double the D's" Does that "D" stand for "Dumbass"?
At 0:21
Moar fake boobs.
At 0:22
Isn't that that guy from Mission Impossible 2 and 3?
At 0:23
"Bring me my legs." Those aren't legs, dumbass, those are guns.
At 0:25
I love how David Hasslehoff just takes off his sunglasses so calmly. Also, exploding fish.
At 0:30
Piranha 3"double D"
I'm glad the trailer is over.
Heh. "Double D."
Clever.

typical men staring at a womens chest, it doesnt hurt for some of us to be smaller chested, but all men just want the slutty shit they cant get their hands fully around
plus 95% of big boobs is fat, mines 35% fat thats why im smaller, its called im physically active

froggytoggy said:
typical men staring at a womens chest, it doesnt hurt for some of us to be smaller chested, but all men just want the slutty shit they cant get their hands fully around
plus 95% of big boobs is fat, mines 35% fat thats why im smaller, its called im physically active

Hey now, no need to flame. This movie was obviously made to make more money through men, without a doubt. But I personally hate the fact that they are all fake. I bet you there is not a single women in that movie with real breasts.

I personally like smaller breasts. I think they look more elegant.

Real breast are awesome froggy. I don't think men really like HUGE ones, just the thought of them. If they really do like them, then they will be quite disappointed. Once age catches up, well you know how it goes. I'm a huge sweater yam fan because of how the look on a woman who knows how to dress with them. However, overly big ones are kind of nasty. DD is pretty much the limit. Small or big, as long as you have some, and know how to flaunt them.

Is it me or is this conversation getting a little steamy? /me adjusts collar.

Ustulo, real steel was awesome. did you see it? if not... shhhh, if you did... go watch it again, only awake this time.

I watched the movie last year together with a friend. I think it's one of the worst movies I've ever seen, since it's only concentrated on splatter and as most of U noticed, breasts.
If U really love to watch hundreds of people being torn apart, bitten out stomaches, blood, some nice bodies which will be torn apart as you would never imagine it and like to see a mans most precious bodypart bitten of and thrown up again than you will totally love this shit XD

Well most of what happens in the movie can be easily foreseen and after watching it I felt kinda sick :sick:

Back