• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Please unban me, i love building here

ellis_mclovin

Dear team9000, i was playing with my friends building cool things (by the way there is some pretty cool stuff there) and disconnected for a little bit. i tried to come back on, but it said i was permanetly banned...it also said -penis- and then i was confused. im guessing you were talking about a fire hydrant i was building (not done yet) and a lot of people thought it was a penis. its a little awkward that people think that, and i think it is gross. i never wanted to do anything innapropriate, because i love building on team9000. i really want to be unbanned because of this misunderstanding. thank you.

So this is a fire hydrant?
YKf5b.png

yes, can i finish it, my friend deleted some blocks around it to make it look like that....hes not my freind now....if u unban me ill show u, but i cant right now.

Okay well everyone gets just one appeal. Please reread the rules and follow them thank you and have fun in our servers. Appeal accepted.

when i went back on to there, everything i made was massively grieved, and my other part of my house(the ones in the picture above) are entirely GONE! help me get them back

You can't get them back. When you are banned, all creations (and destruction) caused by you are automatically reverted.

Back