PokeMMO

hmmm... so long as this group doesn't get sued by Nintendo for copyright infringement...

looks pretty legit so far from what i've seen. hopefully won't be a disappointment

I've actually been playing a different MMO, called Pokemon World Online. It's actually pretty fun, and I think they only go up to generation 3. It can experience lag at times, and it crashes every now and then. I seriously recommend trying it out.

Only problem I see is that it's pretty unfinished at this point, so we'll have to wait to get all the moves fixed. The starter Bulbasaur's Leech Seed doesn't even work. It looks promising though.

Maybe when we all level up our pokemon in this game to a sufficient level, we can start a tournamebt among t9k

It's been so long since I last played PWO, I updated just now and I forgot a bit of things

btw,

Username: Salamence_1569

Question: How is an unofficial MMO legal?
It's technically not, but mehhh. I doubt Nintendo will do anything, as the other major pokemon (also technically illegal) mmo, Pokemon World Online, has been out since December 2007. :)

I wanted to try FireRed sometime, I even planed my team, so when I saw this, I instantly downloaded the client and the ROM, and I'm starting this right now. IGN is Crog.

Back