Pokemon Avatars?

how about dis?
Duccklett.png

2013-09-18 01-36-32.jpg

Here's an avatar of Meowth in Magic form.

The chiseled headpiece symbolizes the completion of various meaningless (YET DIFFICULT) tasks like video games.

The suit represents resentment to all things educational, notably overly complicated things that overlook the bigger picture.

The pony/horse doll means lost paradise. Friendship may not be dead, but it's really just undead. Still a comforting slice of imagination that exists but is all but trunkless legs of stone.. and poetry things. Look it up ! :D

I would like to have a tepig in a space suit in space. PLEASE.
Space Tepig. o.o

Or a Lucario in space. :D
(maybe even a megalucario...inspace...idk.)

This sounds really cool but you seem super swamped. If you ever run out of things to draw let me know and I'll shoot you a request. I don't want to overload you though. ^^

hate to be that guy and all, but

/bump

because i love your artwork Kitty, and i'd love to see how the ones you've done came out/whatever ones you'll possibly do come out :3

Kitty you know me in real life so if you don't come back to T9k I will personally go to your house and do it for you

I want to be a Lucario that fused with Sonic the Hedgehog. DO IT NOW

pp7ejga.png

QsTuDby.png

JiFArQ2.png

WyY4UD9.png

JWFU7Yj.png

eCCQ5iR.png

TbkERwS.png

HqWc8fn.png

R5YY7ZO.png

(My apologies to David, his background isn't transparent.)

Bet you ALL THOUGHT I FORGOT HMMMMM?

Anyways, here's a sad attempt at these pokemon avatars.

Last but not least, here's Vorsprung's
HJ0maEb.png

I hope I did everyones'. I know I skipped DP25, but that's acceptable by my terms. Some of you posted but didn't give me exactly what you wanted so I skipped over you. :c Sorry 'bout that.

<3 Anyways, I might start charging for these.

/sobs

Back