pokemon omega ruby & alpha sapphire

Cpt__Duck

this thread needed to be created (do not yell at me if it already has but i only spent 2 seconds looking)
anyways is the game out in the UK? i cant find it;(

Game is set to release Nov. 21 in the US. Not sure about the rest of the world. I would assume it'll be the same day or later.

Game is set to release Nov. 21 in the US. Not sure about the rest of the world. I would assume it'll be the same day or later.
Supposedly 28th for Europe but I'd guess that's for non-English versions seeing as US/Canada/Australia get it the same day.

Right now Gamestop is having a sale for this weekend where OR/AS are being sold for $40.

Now would be a good time to buy. http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-pokemon,28zu0
I got my copy through Amazon for about $38, including tax.

It should be at the front door of my house when I get home tonight!!

Also, for those of you who want to see all the new stuff with the game as it progresses, I use serebii.net. They've covered every Pokémon launch since as long as I can remember and have always done a very good job.

I got my copy through Amazon for about $38, including tax.

It should be at the front door of my house when I get home tonight!!

Also, for those of you who want to see all the new stuff with the game as it progresses, I use serebii.net. They've covered every Pokémon launch since as long as I can remember and have always done a very good job.
I'll be near a Gamestop tonight while at work. Will pick up a copy since it's cheap enough.

I am loving the DexNav. Got 6 lucky eggs from Pelippers.
I'm just glad they brought back my old favorite pokemon leveling technique.

Run around in circles until a bush shakes and go kill the higher level pokemon for better exp than a regular grass spawn.

Also, I can't help but feel that this game gave me a massive mulligan right from the start...
Chose Mudkip, and the tutorial for the rare grass enemies gave me a Poochyena with a fire move... Well played game, well played.

Yikes. Steven's Metagross is vicious.

For anyone who hasn't beaten the E4 yet, you might want to train your ground or dark type up a few levels higher than your others.

Also, I can't help but feel that this game gave me a massive mulligan right from the start...
Chose Mudkip, and the tutorial for the rare grass enemies gave me a Poochyena with a fire move... Well played game, well played.

The Poochyena I found had Thunder Fang, but I chose Treecko when I started...Also found a Swellow that knows Pursuit, so that's neat.

Double post, I know, BUT...
Nintendo just released their sales numbers for OR/AS. IGN indicates that sales for the newest Pokémon game have reached 3million units within three days, and the game hasn't launched in Europe, yet. When X/Y launched last year, it was a global release and hit sales of 4million within two days. So far, X/Y has sold over 12million units since its launch.

I really wish there was a way to wear that contest suit all the time. The guys outfit looks good from screenshots and the girls dress is great. Hopefully someone will find a way to hack it in someday.

Dz7mkmG.jpg

Back