Possible Half Life 2 Episode 3 Code in Beta Dota 2?

Marioman543216

Well Meanwhile in Dota 2 Somthing had popped up in the files it has the name ep3 we don't know if this is real or fake heres the story:http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-09-20-half-life-2-episode-3-code-in-dota-2 . Other than that it says its found in this kind of file/src/game/server/ep3/weapon_icegun.cpp /src/game/server/ep3/weaponizer_concrete.cpp /src/game/server/ep3 this could be somthing Valve hid or it could be just for Dota 2. It also Says The Dota 2 beta client link comes from Vietnam. Lambda Generation has rounded up the data mined from the leak. Now for some reason :confused: this was on the Half Life 2 Part of the Library of it. Maybe Valve wanted to do somthing for HL2 Ep3 or maybe not. Thats all the Data i have found from this Code....

hax.jpg

EP3 had better be good. We've been waiting for yeeeeeeears valve.

This is certainly the start of an ARG, and seeing the epic job they did with portal 2, this is going to be a really good lead-up to a really good game.

I wonder if the portal 2 ship was a hint to something? It's odd that impulse 101 doesn't work...

They could go the other way, though and completely surprise us and release it really quickly with NO lead-up. I'm certain that valve haven't given up yet, maybe after dota2 and cs:go they'll release it. Do they have a birthday soon or a 5year steam or something?

EDIT: 2013 will be the 10-year anniversary of steam. Sounds like a good time to release it.

Halflife 2 (2013)
Episode 3 (2013

Halflife2episode3.com is a domain for sale
so is hl2ep3.com
and weaponizer.com has results about videogames, as well as being for sale

Oh and a portal 2 devmode thing (only portal 2):

ice_falling_damage_scale

There's no ice in portal 2... WE'RE ONTO SOMETHING HERE

Oh and a portal 2 devmode thing (only portal 2):

ice_falling_damage_scale

There's no ice in portal 2... WE'RE ONTO SOMETHING HERE
Nope Remember about finding the ship in Ep.2 and you find out its in the ice and Eli wants you to destroy it?

Back