• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Possible Survival Idea

First off this (about 40 mins long)
Have woot save the map for a day, or maybe close server for a day while doing this, dunno. Then a large survival game, I never really followed the hunger games, and we try to kill each other off.
Why not make a temporary world, with a portal to it at spawn?

I'm really excited about this. During the summer break when it would be less of a burden on the admins, I would like to see this happen. We could have like weekly competitions.

I love the Hunger Games (read the whole trilogy), and I LOVE this.

However, I do believe that in order for this to work, one of the admins would have to be familiar with the series, which I believe none of them are.

i dont agree with that, its just a basic 1 life, mass PvP until last man standing.

I WANNA DO ITTT

Well I am the Mayor of Panem, my outposts i will make will be a Hunger Games-made arena! Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!

And dont forget! DONT TOUCH THE MAHOGANY!!!

Well I am the Mayor of Panem, my outposts i will make will be a Hunger Games-made arena! Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!

And dont forget! DONT TOUCH THE MAHOGANY!!!

Please check the land around your base. You're in for a surprise.

Back