• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Post-Modern USSR Project

mikeymagic

basically ive started building a mini city within guest 73 and i need some help otherwise ill never finish it- ive done a fair amount so far

the following is about 24 hours worth of my work-80% of which i crafted myself.
mention goes to;
Trilf ; helping me finish the bridge,
Yarnball and S0uleater; for helping me put in two levels of flooring and excaating most of the underground
tempace, protein, mistermech, huncoclayman ; helped a bit with the hall and what not
and special thanks to casham for moving that rainbow sculpture :]

if anyone owns any of the stuff around it and wouldnt mind that space going into this project please let me know your help would be greatly appreciated :]

this (imo) is about %30 completed so ima say about 2 weeks untill it shall be perfect.

also any help on keeping it griefer free would be amazing

also I NEED A NAME FOR IT! and i havent been able to think of any good ones: please think of names :D

thanks everyone :D

oh and any suggestions will be recieved happily :D

The Sydney Harbour Bridge- i know it doesnt really fit but it kinda does haha-

screenshot_20110118111140.png

screenshot_20110118111200.png

screenshot_20110118111211.png

screenshot_20110118111237.png

screenshot_20110118112642.png

so thats pretty much finished

hahaha thanks anarchist, i plan to somehow (when we're all builders) make a teleport room to teleport into another teleport room in the polit haha-theyre supposedly the same org.

BIG UPDATE: coming soon, brand new team today :D
mistermech
nyU3s
xartec
luke1313
timmyB
agentaustin
epicgoblin

pretty much; just wow at what we're accomplishing here-i dont think anyone has ever had a project this huge!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL!

but special mentions go to: xartec, timmy B (who were both there with me until we our clicking fingers were destroyed haha,

nyU3s and luke1313 along with agentaustin and epicgoblin also did a huge load of work, i am amazed at how quickly this thing is progressing.

to anyone ive missed please comment below so that i can add you to the credits :]

love you all muchly, thanks for the amazing work <3

I would have helped but other things got in the way (like trying to write every sentence in 3rd person). I'll try and help tomorrow.

My internet has been somewhat of annoying recently but a new router fixed that so it seems i shall also help the MOTHERLAND WITH TOTAL DOMINATION! PRAISE THE USSR!

Back