• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Post-Modern USSR Project

LOL i love you guys, oh and special mentions to timmyB for building an amazing tower :] and helping with the initial stuff loads too :D

The lava/energy mine is gonna be really big
I deleted 30,000 blocks today
And I'm 1/4 done

That means I clicked over 30,000 times, my mouse is not happy :p

Yeah, ussr is gonna need a zone world soon XD
And this al started with the politburo =3
what soviet city has so far (cool17)
-tesla+coal powerplant
-3 houses
-library
-office
-bar/club
-barracks for bear cavalry
-propaganda posters
-a tank
-oil derrick connected to power plants
-powerlines
-soviet converter (lava from powerlines to electric
-lava/energy mine
-a bottle of vodka
-more tanks
-tesla tower
-cannon (aimed at white house)
-lava mine got upgraded to: lava/uranium/something else mine.
-big (for now) useless building, to make soviet city look bigger
-message to futopia: "russia dont approve"
-cucumber var filled which absolutely DOESN'T contain TNT. believe me!
-another soviet car-thing
-more propaganda
-ussr took over radio tower
-nuclear plant
-something i cant remember

More to be followed :p

If u want soviet power, ask me and ill connect ur building to our powerlines

Remember: soviet things are NEVER too big :D

im back! sorry everyone stupid family holiday shit thing took me away from minecraft fml :[ BUT! do not fear im back on now :D

-cucumber var filled which absolutely DOESN'T contain TNT. believe me!
SS-25_Sickle_rt-2pm_Topol_rs-12m_ballistic_missile_truck_MAZ-7917_Russian_Army_Russia_line_drawing_001.jpg

USSR9000!

i think its time we call for this to get bigger.
also thinking about restricting towers/details to builder+ crafters only, and having lesser ranks do jobs such as caving, leveling and filling-and maybe employ an in-team rank system governed by ussr9000 start a new thread for that or something maybe a new topic hahaha i think this soviet thing is going to get pretty huge from seeing everyones enthusiasm..but yeh we need to plan this thing out otherwise itll just get messy (imo)

ill put up some emblems/logo designs later haha school is being a bitch atm and minecraft unfortunately doesnt work at school so my hours of builders are going to be limited-there but limited but structure designs and planning stuff i can do without it right so yarr haha idunno

ooh and special mentions of recent go to
konflakes for helping me figure out how to make sattelite dishes haha

some surrounding stuff is getting a little bit in the way however so whoever can do it move that ati gfx card like somewhere away on the map or something because its like obstructing the path of tanks and some housing area but yeah.

i cant believe how far this thing is getting from my "huge" city in guest73 to some future soviet utopia growing wildy in cool hahaha, i say we lobby for a zone :p

hahaha i know right! so unexpected, ahahaha my soviet family loves it x]

i have tonnes of cool stuff from the ussr too for inspriration (apart from living in Kiev for like 6 years)

i just realised what we're missing...

a giant stone court with a huge statue of stalin in the middle hahaha

Back