• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Price of Gold Admin Raised

WootyOld

Owner/Programmer
Due to an overwhelming number of applicants for 10k points gold admin, and the speed at which those players have been gaining the points back, gold admin now costs officially 20,000 points. To those of you who bought it before the price goes up: congrats, you got half off.

It only feels like its to many, cause everyone is so excited now when they are admin that they play as much as they can. But they'll get tired of it soon and start play less and less.

damn, lol. oh well, we'll see how it goes. Im in a different state at the international science fair right now, so I wont be able to make many changes until i get back next week. Just let me know how many points people are getting up to :).

Well I've been scouting around and not many people i see are actually trying to mass pts. they would rather kill each other at the end and keep going like that. Raising it up more i think would make some of the other admins leave but sometimes that can be a good thing depending on the admin. i just recently puchased Gold and was glad i got it... even though it is taking me about a week to get to 20k i think only the people who acutally want and have admin will go for mass points.

Back