• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Promotin attempt 2

Cpt__Duck

i think my metro is worthy
promotion attempt 2.1.png
promotion attempt 2.png
please please please note: i am planning to expand this a lot furtherpromotion attempt 2.png promotion attempt 2.1.png promotion attempt 2.2.png promotion attempt 2.3.png promotion attempt 2.4.png promotion attempt 2.5.png promotion attempt 2.6.png promotion attempt 2.png promotion attempt 2.1.png promotion attempt 2.2.png promotion attempt 2.3.png promotion attempt 2.4.png promotion attempt 2.5.png promotion attempt 2.6.png promotion attempt 2.png
promotion attempt 2.png
promotion attempt 2.png
promotion attempt 2.2.png
promotion attempt 2.3.png
promotion attempt 2.4.png
promotion attempt 2.5.png
promotion attempt 2.6.png
promotion attempt 2.png
promotion attempt 2.png

well you did it that way. but i thought there were tons of ways to do it. will this be not seen by the people who rank players up?

they will see it but you have to do it in one thread if you do more than one they wont see it in one place and it will be hard for them to look and answer them all and putting more than one than one thread is unneeded and... just put these into your first thread and close this thread.

Back