• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Proposal for an /Arena2

So I know what ya'll are thinking- "What!? Another arena to download and try?" Yes brothers and sisters. And this one is probably my favorite. It is an Egyptian inspired arena.

So, this map has quite a bit of potential. It could be used a capture-the-flag game. There is a red side and a blue side. Another possibility is that it could be used as a team vs team battle. When someone spawns in it, they would be either on the blue team or the red team, and there could be a running score for the blue/red teams.

Ok, I also have a request for this map if it is to be used. There are 4 little huts with glass walls. I would like for these to be used as teleports to either a red or blue platform at the highest point. I think that would be cool if it's possible.

Anyways, here are some screenshots and the world upload file. BTW, this upload file also contains the last arena I posted (the one with pistons, etc)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o68t7rjq9jb3p2w/T9K+-+Arena3(2).rar
Getting a serious Bomberman 64 vibe from this one. I fucking love it.

Back