• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Question about being banned...

ZeroPain

Hello there, I'd like to say Team9000 is awesome <3

Sorry if I am posting in wrong section, thanks. This is my first day with Minecraft and as soon as I entrered Team9000 server I did type /help and read the rules. I didn't know for sure what griefing. I have been banned it says I have been banned for 0 days... obviously that is because I'm banned today. I've been killing myself over what to do because the only way I could be unbanned is seeking help from this forum, the admin(s) and the fact that what I did - "grief" was something I regret doing.

Please help me out, thanks -_- O_O

EDIT: I now know what greifing is. When you destroy something not yours ... please help me out

I'm pretty sad at the moment, I tried making another account which didn't work. I just want to play in this server I don't have any intentions of breaking the rules.

I'm pretty sad tbh because this server was so fun :(

Please unban me? :saddd:

If it says : '' I have been banned it says I have been banned for 0 days...''

I think its only for 1 day, or a couple hours.

You'll see.

hey I was wondering wy I can't access the Team9000 minecraft server... I haven't been banned, and can connect to any other server, so I have no idea why? please help!!

I'm pretty sad at the moment, I tried making another account which didn't work. I just want to play in this server I don't have any intentions of breaking the rules.

I'm pretty sad tbh because this server was so fun :(

Please unban me? :saddd:

You were banned for griefing a flag. Not only that, but you haven't actually said that you wouldn't do it again.

hey I was wondering wy I can't access the Team9000 minecraft server... I haven't been banned, and can connect to any other server, so I have no idea why? please help!!

Wikid I think this is a bug and the server thinks you are still logged onto it. Try again later (like half hour or later), and if that doesn't work wait till tomorrow.

You were banned for griefing a flag. Not only that, but you haven't actually said that you wouldn't do it again.

Oh God that was one of the message I am trying to show, I will not do it again honestly, Please give me another chance. ;(

Out of curiousity, why were you messing it up in the first place? I'm not saying you were intentionally breaking the rules, but surely there was some kind of thought process going on as you were destroying someone else's work.

Out of curiousity, why were you messing it up in the first place? I'm not saying you were intentionally breaking the rules, but surely there was some kind of thought process going on as you were destroying someone else's work.

The thing is right, I didn't understand it was built by someone that put so much effort into whatever it is. I can't explain this really well but it's like I was having so much fun doing it O_O

I regret those actions and I soo want to play in this server it's so damn fun :(

Tbh, i show no sympathy for griefers that come from 4chan. Actions have consequences.

I could make no sense of that.

I'm trying to say I know I have done something wrong, but I am apologizing in hope of getting unbanned. You don't know how much this means to me... clicking the unban button on my account make my life 100 x better ;( I hope the admin replies fast..

You were on the server for a miniscule amount of time. You came from 4chan, along with someone else (i believe his name is maingsma ) , he was building swastikas, you were griefing and trolling.

You were on the server for a miniscule amount of time. You came from 4chan, along with someone else (i believe his name is maingsma ) , he was building swastikas, you were griefing and trolling.

:O Wow that's 100% lie why are you doing this to me??? Oh my GOD WOW! I am new to Minecraft and I hardly know anyone

Since I have no power right now and no one is with me, it's hard for me to communicate properly because you're making up lies that might work

EDIT: What is 4chan? And Mr Admin, could you please help me out a little... confirm he's lieing???/?/??/

Back