Question About Black Friday

Black Friday is considered the start of the Christmas shopping season. It's when a lot of store have HUGE sales starting very early in the morning. People camp out overnight for Black Friday, or wake up very early. I also know that there is a Cyber Monday, but I can't tell you the difference between the two. If I were you, I would wake up at 3 in the morning and head to best buy, they normally have great sales on Black Friday.

Projecto said:
Everything is on sale after Thanksgiving, so go shopping at crowded stores to buy discounted merchandise!!

I do have a group and we are leaving at 9 on thanksgiving and staying up all night at fry's.

Squirley_Guy said:
Expensive shit is now not as expnsive shit, so you camp out at a store to get the shit.

But bf3 is around $40 on bf

How much money do I need to bring to get enough loot?

I do have a group and we are leaving at 9 on thanksgiving and staying up all night at fry's.

I camped at best buy starting at 8AM thanksgiving day in order to get a 300$ laptop once. Depends on how lenient your family is ;)

Wooty said:
I camped at best buy starting at 8AM thanksgiving day in order to get a 300$ laptop once. Depends on how lenient your family is ;)

Yeah, my dad would be like "hell no, it's a family gathering blah blah blah"

The only time I camped out was to get a free $20 gift card when my Best Buy opened. Maybe I'll try to get some deals this Black Friday.

I went into Best buy the day before BF....Asked a buddy of mine to put a 50$ Game Cube game behind the shelves. Came at 6 pm on Black Friday and I got it. >:)

Where would be the best deals in stores such as Best Buy or Walmart? I kind of want to get an xbox360

GreenEarth is very right, it's kind of a geek store.
http://www.frys.com/
*clicks link*
mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Back