• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Question about community hosted servers!

jrl51592

Since the official T9K SMP Server is no more, would we still be allowed to post a thread on the Survival Abuse Report page for whatever Community Hosted Server we may be playing on? For example, lets say someone broke one of the server rules (ie. griefing) for that Community Hosted Server. Would I be allowed to post a topic, about that player, on the Survival Abuse Report page?

Another question. If we are allowed, would I need to post in the title, what server I was on? For example, since I play on CSI's Hexxit Server, would the title of my post need to say something like, "Griefer in CSI's Hexxit Server!" or something similar to that?

You'd post in the thread that is related to that server. In the case of csi's Hexxit server, you'd post in the thread that you linked.

EDIT: You could also just PM csi privately. On my servers, I usually prefer this, to both prevent the threads from being cluttered, and to prevent any rulebreakers from cleaning up evidence before I get there to investigate.

You'd post in the thread that is related to that server. In the case of csi's Hexxit server, you'd post in the thread that you linked.

EDIT: You could also just PM csi privately. On my servers, I usually prefer this, to both prevent the threads from being cluttered, and to prevent any rulebreakers from cleaning up evidence before I get there to investigate.

Oh okay, I should've thought about that before making this thread. I'll do that instead of posting threads about it. Thank you for clearing that up for me!

Oh okay, I should've thought about that before making this thread. I'll do that instead of posting threads about it. Thank you for clearing that up for me!
Hey, if someone else asks the question, now I can send them to this thread, and both teach them how to do it properly; and humiliate them for not using the search box :p

Back