Question about CS:GO

TheXraptor

Alright, I'm not sure if there are bots on the PC version of the game, but on the PS3 version, when a team is not full, a bot takes his place.

My question is this: Do the bots have more health than regular players? It seems like I unload clip after clip into one bot and he still just keeps on trucking.

Alright, I'm not sure if there are bots on the PC version of the game, but on the PS3 version, when a team is not full, a bot takes his place.

My question is this: Do the bots have more health than regular players? It seems like I unload clip after clip into one bot and he still just keeps on trucking.

On the PC version there are Many players in a single match. from 24-32 players max i believe. so if there is 1-2 people missing it doesn't really matter that much. however, the PS3 has lower player Counts So if there were say a 5v5 or a 6v6 a loss of a player could be critical so that's why they probably added bots to replace players. and if what your saying is true than its possibly because the bots are stupid as hell and they have bad ai so they added health to even it or the bots are bots under there bots so they are fucking terminators.
Botception!
2e5p7pk.jpg

On the PC version there are Many players in a single match. from 24-32 players max i believe. so if there is 1-2 people missing it doesn't really matter that much. however, the PS3 has lower player Counts So if there were say a 5v5 or a 6v6 a loss of a player could be critical so that's why they probably added bots to replace players. and if what your saying is true than its possibly because the bots are stupid as hell and they have bad ai so they added health to even it or the bots are bots under there bots so they are fucking terminators.
Botception!
2e5p7pk.jpg

That doesn't answer my question.

Back