• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Raelyn1999's undergrown house

raelyn

This is a preview of my underground house I (raelyn1999) built. I joined just a week ago so I'm not that good but I will get better as I go along. The first picture is of the main entrance ( basement entrance) and the window of the second floor. all of the walls and celings are made of gold nugget blocks and a couple of bookshelves. My second picture is of the basement hallway. This picture was tooken right at the entrace so you could see the whole basement. You can also see the stairway to the 2nd floor theirs bookshelfs on the othe side of the stairway, other than that,you can see everything. The third picture is tooken right by the glass window so nothing is behind me. Only the inside walls are made of gold nugget blocks but the rest of the house from here on out is made of glass on the ouside. You can see the bookshelves in the left corner but right before the is a two-block wide bar. Their is also stairs on the right. And last but not least, their is the bedroom. You can see the tnt on the right and my bed on the left. their is nothing beyond my bed but a couple of crates so you did'nt miss anyting important. I hope you like my undreground house and I'm sorry for being a little too descriptive but I did'nt know how much of the house I was to explain. Thanks agian. -Raelyn1999 ;)

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 121
  • Picture2.png
    Picture2.png
    685.6 KB · Views: 124
  • Picture3.png
    Picture3.png
    842.8 KB · Views: 123
  • Picture4.png
    Picture4.png