Random Sayings

mcfar45

Just a thread where you make up random funny sayings and share them!

I'll start.

Quick! To the wheelbarrow!

Outsidey Bits

You can see your pubic mound - that plump, roundish area of skin where your pubic hair is going to be or is already - if you stand in front of a mirror, especially if you look at yourself sideways. You can look at your girly bits between your legs with a small hand-mirror. You may want to lock the bathroom door before making your inspection: this isn't going to be a good time to be surprised by a visitor. 'I'm just plucking my eyebrows' isn't really going to be all that believable when the hand mirror is between your thighs

- Girl Stuff, by Kaz Cooke 'Your full-on guide to the teen years'

Outsidey Bits

You can see your pubic mound - that plump, roundish area of skin where your pubic hair is going to be or is already - if you stand in front of a mirror, especially if you look at yourself sideways. You can look at your girly bits between your legs with a small hand-mirror. You may want to lock the bathroom door before making your inspection: this isn't going to be a good time to be surprised by a visitor. 'I'm just plucking my eyebrows' isn't really going to be all that believable when the hand mirror is between your thighs

- Girl Stuff, by Kaz Cooke 'Your full-on guide to the teen years'
MIKEY.png

36.036, that's repeating of course

(+1 to whoever can figure out what percentage I'm talking about)

Back