• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Rank Names

I think the ranks would be more appropriately named if they were like this:
Owner
Epic
Pro
Awesome
Cool
Legend
Engineer
Builder

It would help represent that the first two are earned through building, and the cool will fit with the awesome, pro, and epic.

I agree, but you missed legend.

Regardless, this does make much more sense. Personally, I'd love to see one more building rank added in, perhaps Architect?

I think the ranks would be more appropriately named if they were like this:
Owner
Epic
Pro
Awesome
Cool
Legend
Engineer
Builder

It would help represent that the first two are earned through building, and the cool will fit with the awesome, pro, and epic.
better name list here

breaker: owner
champ: epic
slave: pro
banner: awesome
prettyuseless: engineer
doesntevenbuild: builder
wantedarank: cool
doyouevenrank: guest

While it is awesome, a rank rename is unnecessary and not going to happen. We like the idea, but it works as it is so there is no point in changing it other than putting a different face on it. Since classic is slowly dying it wouldn't make sense to change anymore of it as that would mean extra work for whoever is involved, and the system we have now has already attracted millions. No point in changing what we already know we have no problem with.

Again, good try, but not going to happen. This doesn't mean that we don't value your ideas, this has just been brought up a thousand times before and there is no reason to change a system that has been in the work for years. Keep tossing your ideas out there though, as we are always looking and you might stumble across an idea we haven't come across yet.

Thank You :)

There should be a client side modlike thingy that makes this stuff customizable, so we could turn this thread into the "look-how-creative-rank-names-I-can-come-up-with" thread, but with screenshots.

Back