Re-Introduction (Sorta)

PuRe2K12

Hello T9k!

It has now been about 9 months since i decided to part ways with team9000 due to classic closing and my satellite internet being to lame to do anything.

Quite recently, i have found myself bored with no much to do at the moment. As t9k was a big part of my life for a good 3 years or so i wanted to come back tonight and see whos still around XD.

99% of my t9k existence was on minecraft classic. As classic is dying considerably and most big servers are closed now. I find myself not being a part of any minecraft seerver in many months.

T9k and minecraft have been so big in my life over the last 3 and a half years, that seeing minecraft come to a close its really put into perspective how much fun i have had thanks to this community.

i miss you guys :(

soo i wanted to come see you again :p

Hello T9k!

It has now been about 9 months since i decided to part ways with team9000 due to classic closing and my satellite internet being to lame to do anything.

Quite recently, i have found myself bored with no much to do at the moment. As t9k was a big part of my life for a good 3 years or so i wanted to come back tonight and see whos still around XD.

99% of my t9k existence was on minecraft classic. As classic is dying considerably and most big servers are closed now. I find myself not being a part of any minecraft seerver in many months.

T9k and minecraft have been so big in my life over the last 3 and a half years, that seeing minecraft come to a close its really put into perspective how much fun i have had thanks to this community.

i miss you guys :(

soo i wanted to come see you again :p

*ahem* Warning. there will be fanboying ahead. Viewer discretion is advised.

omgomgomgomgomgomg Welcome back Pure! Been a long time man! how have you been?!

*ahem* Warning. there will be fanboying ahead. Viewer discretion is advised.

omgomgomgomgomgomg Welcome back Pure! Been a long time man! how have you been?!

Thanks! ive been good.. i have been doing all kinds of public speaking and traveling while ive been gone.

Gotten to Opportunity to do some public speaking in Oklahoma/Arkansas/Kansas/California..

Recently recorded a radio ad and did a print ad for something aswell.

Thats my life over the last few months. how are things for you?

o/ Pure. Glad to see you back in action.

Although it's true that almost everything has died as far as a main game that everyone plays, gamenights and forums are still popular.

o/ Pure. Glad to see you back in action.

Although it's true that almost everything has died as far as a main game that everyone plays, gamenights and forums are still popular.

Thanks, come say hi sometime.. you know where to find me..

Back