• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Redefine the "Well known"/"Active Member" Statuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

I was wondering if we can somehow change the statuses. For instance, the "Active"+ are gained from likes and messages posted, I disagree. There are a handful who are not active most of the time, and there is another handful who spam and get the status. I suggest we change it so that only admins can determine it. Personally, I don't really care about them, but I don't want people to complain about it :O

I was wondering if we can somehow change the statuses. For instance, the "Active"+ are gained from likes and messages posted, I disagree. There are a handful who are not active most of the time, and there is another handful who spam and get the status. I suggest we change it so that only admins can determine it. Personally, I don't really care about them, but I don't want people to complain about it :O
It's all based on post count. 99% of people done abuse that, and just post and get them as they go. There's no reason to change it.

It's all based on post count. 99% of people done abuse that, and just post and get them as they go. There's no reason to change it.
Yeah, but many people try to achieve it through trolling/spamming/pictures/unnecessary Thread-Revivals which have no sense. I won't name any special names here, but this seems like the 'Builder need mute/kick command'. That will come over and over again, and there won't be any change. So yeah, you are right, there is no reason to change it.

I have a question: Do you really care about some status?

Take some chill peelz and relax.

:grabbin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back