• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Remove lz_129_hindenburg from the ship server, it clears the population every time.

Hello, I've played on your The Ship server a few times, and there's a map called lz_129_hindenburg on it, a custom map. It is extremely cramped by design, and a little too cramped to play. It is very difficult to find weapons, but not impossible. That's not really my complaint. The problem is that there are hallways that are so cramped that you cannot walk by other players, I was in a situation where there was an AFK player who I could not get past, I had to push them down the hall until they got stuck on an edge. The map (as in the map showing the ship's layout) also does not work, it makes locating your quarry difficult, not to mention how impossible it is to get around the map with multiple players.

All in all, the map really isn't up to par. It seems to always clear the server, everyone leaves. I'd highly recommend removing it, or maybe add a mapvote.

Hello, I've played on your The Ship server a few times, and there's a map called lz_129_hindenburg on it, a custom map. It is extremely cramped by design, and a little too cramped to play. It is very difficult to find weapons, but not impossible. That's not really my complaint. The problem is that there are hallways that are so cramped that you cannot walk by other players, I was in a situation where there was an AFK player who I could not get past, I had to push them down the hall until they got stuck on an edge. The map (as in the map showing the ship's layout) also does not work, it makes locating your quarry difficult, not to mention how impossible it is to get around the map with multiple players.

All in all, the map really isn't up to par. It seems to always clear the server, everyone leaves. I'd highly recommend removing it, or maybe add a mapvote.
I'd be down for a mapvote option of some kind, especially considering on the map list, there are normal and Christmas versions of some maps, and it's possible to get both one after the other.

I've played it, and I agree that it is terrible. It's now removed from the cycle.

Unfortunately, mapvote does not work with the ship, as there is no sourcemod hook for on-screen menus.

Back