• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Report against 'ScooterBoo'

1td

Noticed a few complaints from people today over the Cool ranked member 'ScooterBoo'

I happened to screen shot him saying what he said in the picture below, and I know some other ranked members have proof of this.

Also reports on him for griefing things.

Obviously both greifing and swatikas are strongly against the rules, so i felt i needed to point it out.

Sorry if I'm being a tell-tale! :p

14wvozo.jpg

I actually saw the swastika and penis at the underwater base. He removed them before i took a decent screenshot tho. I do have some screens of him at this "fuck you" text it seems he build.

screenshot2010100418243.png

screenshot2010100418244.png

Ya I was suspicious of him when we was a guest... Do not know how he slipped past the radar =/

I plead guilty to the secret room, and not guilty to the f** you sign (I have never sworn in my life)
The sign was there at leist 4 days ago, and I became artist 3 days ago.
I really don't want to get banned because I want to continue makeing cool sprites in spritebuilder.:Z
So let's stop this random witch hunt and accually focus on who made the sign.

Edit: It seems I was banned. It was fun being on the server while it lasted. I only wish I could have made more sprites.:(
you can't see it right now, but I am crying while I type this. I want you guys to make this server even better than it is right now. That would be awsome.

Hows about no more building penises and swastikas. And ABSOLUTELY not griefing. If you get caught once, that's it.

:O How is it people like this get cool rank and I don't
Before you start, yes I have built awesome stuff(If I say so myself)
and yes I have posted screenshots.

Back