• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Request Move

inigmatus

I was working on this station in guest540 when I realized it's probably too big, especially as people started building in the space I was hoping to fill.

Also, because each and every time I've built one of these things, they became major grief targets. I was wondering if I could move this station to a safer location, say on one of the cool worlds where I can continue in peace and space.

Melelos and Liz were working on moving it, but just to be sure a formal request was put in, here it is. Thanks for anything you can do.

screenshot_20120611014114.png screenshot_20120611014433.png

Once moved, please let me know what cool world its in so I can continue.

Thanks!

inigmatus

We do not perform cuboids unless it is for grief. Sorry.

Please refer to the second paragraph of the first section in the wiki below, as it covers the rules the moderators follow for cuboiding.

https://wiki.team9000.net/Minecraft_Classic/Awesome

If you don't want your stuff griefed, don't build in a guest world, you are ranked and have access to other worlds for that very reason.

If you have any further questions, feel free to message myself or any other admin.

*Thread Closed*

Back