• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Return of Cities of the Server?

TheXraptor

At this point, Cities of the Server is nothing but a distant memory. This came to be after interest in Minecraft dropped to a record low with the abomination that was the previous world.

However, since the new world has brought up interest in Minecraft, I must ask. Should I write more episodes of Cities of the Server?

I'd like to say "Yes" but I'm afraid your list of cities will be limited. Unless you are fine with "1 or 2-man cities" with players that may or may not be active, only Lufenia and Ascension fit the type of cities you've reviewed in past episodes.

Maybe, "Cities AND Sights of the Server", which reviews cities and various builds throughout the world? A lot of players tend to stay in their home cities, rather than go out and explore. Covering sights could encourage them to travel.

I have to agree with you there Ooz, there is definitely some severe limitations being presented. Once Lufenia and Ascension were covered, I'd probably do multiple small cities in one episode.

I agree with Ooz, and we Capricans are finally trying to make our name on the server again! But yea, the world is pretty split to two main cities

Dude, I barely know you, but I did read your cities of the server blogs, Bring them back :D

also: love the idea oozi

Yea, Go for it. I was very interested in it. I know stuff isn't the same as it used to be, but you made an awesome blog.

Back