• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Returning back to T9K, A New start...

Im_Life

So after many months away from t9k I'm back, and during the time I've been busy with school, my hobbies and also my job as a security guard. (soon to be private investigator.) I figured hell, "I'm going back to Team9000." Also I've spent my time and money on building a decent gaming PC during the time as well. I honestly couldn't find a better gaming community than t9k, hence why I'm returning.

And I know my history throughout my time in t9k was immature. But I'm gonna start over, gonna be clean, more open and less of a jacka**. People move on and I hope you can more on too.

Also if anyone wishes to add me on steam and or origin (Origin is a joke and I wish nobody used it.)
username: inkblowout2

I play (multiplayer games.):

Battlefield 4
Mass Effect 3 MP
TF 2
PlanetSide 2

and a bunch of singleplayer games...

So hopefully I'm welcome back to team 9000 and I'm glad to be back.

I don't remember you and I would be surprised if you remembered me in any capacity. However, it's always great to see community members that have left return in some capacity. Thus, welcome back.

Thanks Tsysin, and Skryter I see you around on the forums but I don't recall seeing you on minecraft (if you ever played minecraft) and Theo... I would reply something about you posting a link about my massive grief which occured a couple of months ago. But I'm willing to let that slide and start over. and I'm hoping you will too. :(

Back