Riddle me this...

8/12/2012
What came first, the chicken or the egg?

There is a solid answer. Think outside the box.

The egg because due to evolution eventually something that wasn't quite a chicken would have mutated inside the egg into what we know as a modern day chicken.

:p
Something more simple than that. Don't think science. Damn, for some reason, I love spoilers.

8/12/2012
What came first, the chicken or the egg?

There is a solid answer. Think outside the box.
The Rooster came first. Neither chickens nor eggs can come. Seriously. The female doesn't experience an orgasm. Most human women wouldn't either, if their partner only lasted 4 seconds.

My dad always gives me this riddle....
You have eggs for breakfast, and chicken for dinner, so the egg comes first!

other things my dad always likes to say:
"It's not a joke if it's not funny"
"I don't beat you enough do I?" (he doesn't beat me at all :p)
and my favorite "*loud snoring*"

the egg, because I don't have chicken for breakfast.
My dad always gives me this riddle....
You have eggs for breakfast, and chicken for dinner, so the egg comes first!

other things my dad always likes to say:
"It's not a joke if it's not funny"
"I don't beat you enough do I?" (he doesn't beat me at all :p)
and my favorite "*loud snoring*"

I feel these answers, though more likely to be correct, are very subjective to the individual. I can eat chicken for breakfast if I want, who's to stop me?

well...... shit

you win this one you chicken-for-breakfast eating heretic
The Anti-Egg-for-Breakfast movement has began. Thus the reign of the Chickenists begins. All shall consume Chicken for breakfast or perish in an eternal yolky realm of terror.

The Anti-Egg-for-Breakfast movement has began. Thus the reign of the Chickenists begins. All shall consume Chicken for breakfast or perish in an eternal yolky realm of terror.

The Egglican church will conquer the infidel Chickenist's lands for their own to create large egg-for-breakfast farms, consisting of chickens, their eggs harvested every morning FOR BREAKFAST and slaughtered every every evening FOR DINNER.

The meal cycle WILL be monitored AND controlled by the Egglican church.

Edit: I think this will continue until a new riddle is given

Back