• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Rigby500's ban appeal

MikeNajjar

Why I was banned:Greifing
Why I Should Be Unbanned: While my game was paused i was in the bathroom (my older bro likes to do stuff to me) he went and started greifing

I'm sorry for what he did but please unban me

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were banned by Coulometry for griefing multiple buildings. Please wait for him to reply.
Also, I must let you know that you are responsible for your account. It does not matter if your brother did it, the grief was linked to your account.

Everything avroom said. Read the rules. Log out of your account if you wander off away from the computer.
Please reread the rules. Which you can find here https://wiki.team9000.net/Minecraft_Classic or in game using /rules. Regardless of who used your account, your account is your responsibly. If something happens on your account it is your fault. The excure of my brother did it has been used a lot so we can not always rely on that. I am unbanning you at this time. Please be aware that if your account is banned again you may not be unbanned. Be more careful in the future.

This can be closed.

Back