RIP Kim Jong Il

who?
Oh this guy?
tumblr_lf7eqgJG2x1qbh3jgo1_500.jpg

In my opinion, it could not have happened to a worse man, but what will happen next certainly will not be any less ugly. His son who is fit to step in as leader whenever needed is just as much of a whack job as his father was. We will just have to wait and see how this is going to play out.

Whether he was a bad person or a patriot, he died for his country and tried his best to bring honor to everyone.
Don't hate him, don't love him. It's all up to you. But we don't need to here your racist Asian jokes

Whether he was a bad person or a patriot, he died for his country and tried his best to bring honor to everyone.
Don't hate him, don't love him. It's all up to you. But we don't need to here your racist Asian jokes
Well, I don't see a racist Asian joke here. And why on earth would you like him?! have you seen what he did to his country? North Korea might as well be a 5th world country at this point. The man was a monster.

No racist Asian jokes here, just a dislike of a communist dictator that never did anything good for his people, I could go on and on. The point is, if you take it as a Racist Asian joke, then you are far more sensitive than I thought.

Back