Roll Call

I, very simply put, moved on. Everybody I played with and enjoyed my time with left, and it caused me to do the same. I'm a much different person than when I joined the forums in 2011, but T9K will always be special to me.

Putting myself through community college until I transfer to Texas State University. If all goes according to plan, that should be this fall.

Life is slow and all of my ambitions are on hold due to laziness and unstable financial security, but I'm making progress. I check the forums every week now, but don't often log in.

See ya around.

I just hopped in cause I haven't visited in a while. Glad to see the website still exists, let alone there still being people on it.

I just readded t9k as my home screen. I've been trying to resurrect some of the blogging activity, but I don't think that it is going well.

I've been busy with school and other extracurricular activities. I applied to Stanford and MIT. Doubt I'll get in, but hey, I was able to use fee waivers courtesy of my family's income. I got a job too, it pays okay I guess. I've just gotten really busy, so I lurk a lot. feels bad man
sad pepe.png

Working during the day, binging through Skyrim at night. Eventually I'll get bored and return to Minecraft. Might build myself a gaming PC with some of the parts of my wife's old PC as the computers I have can't really handle some of the more hardware intensive games.

Back